—Ready to Advise
Increase capacity, delegate tasks, and do more with greater ease.
Prior to searching for investment opportunities, an established understanding of what type of asset will best suit our clients’ preferences, needs and capabilities is necessary. An investor’s residence geography may prohibit him or her from finding local assets that generate a reasonable rate of return due to high demand, or may focus on properties deemed less management intensive not having the resources to oversee shared aspects of a multi-tenant holding; these are hurdles KDS Commercial Properties is positioned to assist investors overcome.
Our primary goal is to increase a client’s exposure to available properties based on criteria established in this initial phase and develop a plan that maximizes value and returns of a client’s investment.
Evaluation of Target Offerings (Underwriting and Due Diligence)
With past experience as employees of development firms, the partners of KDS Commercial Properties have extensive experience performing underwriting, due diligence, and asset management functions from an owner’s perspective. We apply this mindset to better understand the viability of target properties for the benefit of clients and summarize attributes that may negatively affect value and returns. KDS Commercial Properties is positioned to oversee and/or perform underwriting and due diligence functions turn-key on behalf of clients. These functions include:
Demand more from your assets through professional guidance.
Market conditions are constantly evolving, making it necessary to understand the real-time performance and physical condition of an asset. Outside forces may require ownership to re-evaluate and alter the historical use or financing of a property to maximize its highest and best use. KDS Commercial Properties dedicates itself to optimizing the value of investment assets and be apprised of market shifts which may affect a property’s value. We provide the following services:
- Tenant selection and review
- Budget oversight
- Engage leasing brokers and property managers
- Long-term financial planning
- Hold-sell analysis
- Refinancing strategies
- Investors deserve full transparency and understanding of their investment holdings.
- Investors should have the benefit of committed service by knowledgable professionals.
- Investor goals should be prioritized above other commercial concerns.
- Consistently deliver in-depth analysis of investment assets and market conditions.
- Utilize conservative metrics and proven business practices.
- Invest in leading-edge technologies for the delivery of services.